Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Mickey and our Anniversary


Today Matt and I celebrate our second anniversary!! It is so hard to believe it has been 2 years since we said our vows. It really has flown by!

We have gotten to experience so much in these past two years, buying a house, getting our dog Macie, several trips, too many weddings to count, and an awesome small group!


I can't wait to see what God has in store as we enter into our third year of marriage!


On that note, in honor of our anniversary we are leaving tomorrow for Disney!!

I am so excited! I have only been once and I was about 3-4 years old, so the only thing I vaguely remember is, "It's a small world"


We are leaving tomorrow and will come back next Monday.

Matt's parents are dogsitting/housesitting, for us, so that is so nice, so we don't have to board Macie and someone is there keeping an eye on our house.




2 comments:

Land of Lovings said...

Happy Anniversary! I am SO jealous of your trip to Disney World!

Is it totally wrong that Thomas and I want to go and leave the kids at home? : )

Halie said...

Thanks! We had a great trip.

It isn't wrong to want to go and leave the girls at home :)
I said I was glad I got to experience it without kids too, b/c next time we go I will probably have kids, hopefully.
It's just different b/c you would do different rides with and without kids.