Monday, December 15, 2008

New Car

Well, after driving my Sentra for 10 years I finally got a new car! It's a Nissan Altima.
I have had the Sentra-my current car- since I was 16 year's old! My parents got it for me for Christmas, right after I had turned 16, and it has been such a great car!
I will miss it and all of the memories it holds.
Matt and I plan to donate my old car to a very worthy charity in our area, called
"No longer Bound."
This organization is a recovery program for men struggling with different types of addictions.
They take cars that are donated and they men actually work on them, as part of the program, and I believe some of the cars are also given to the men as well, to help them get back on their feet.
So I feel like it is going to a really great cause.
So without further ado I will post some pics of the new car below.