Monday, January 5, 2009

Reflecting on 2008

So, 2008 has come and gone.
Alot has happened in 2008, some big things, some small things. Overall it was a great year.
I wanted to look back on 2008, and reflect on some of the events that took place, in no particular order.

1. The biggest thing I would have to say, that happened in 2008, was buying my new car. It has been great so far and I actually enjoy my ride to work alot more, in a more reliable, faster car. :)

2.I hit my one year mark with Merial in Feb. and I am now headed towards two years.

3. Matt started his fourth year of teaching, that is hard for me to believe.

4. Matt and I went to Disney World, for our 2 year anniversary, with two other couples.
It was wonderful! I already want to go back.

5. Matt and I went with my family to the beach, over the 4th of July. It was a great trip.

6. We went to Michigan with Matt's family over Memorial Day, to attend his cousin's wedding.
We don't get to see his family as often, since they are up North, so this was nice. Plus it was my first time to be in Michigan, in the summer. It was nice to get to experience summertime there, at his Aunt and Uncle's lake house.

7. Matt and I celebrated the one year anniversary of being in our house, as well as one year anniversary of adopting Macie, our sweet puppy dog.

8. We also attended a total of 4 weddings, which were all very nice. This is actually down from our usual 5-6 weddings a year. :)

9. Last, but not least, we had a great Thanksgiving with the Sell's and a great Christmas with my family.

I can't wait to see what 2009 has in store for us!

I will post a follow up Christmas post soon, as well as a post with Goals/Resolutions for 2009.

No comments: