Saturday, April 10, 2010

NYC!

Matt and I have discussed and said this is the best trip we have taken together, with the exception of Jamaica.
Neither of us had ever been to NYC before, and had always wanted to go. After seeing much of NYC in various movies and hearing stories of other people who had been, I knew I wanted to go someday. We decided to go over Matt's spring break and planned the trip in just a couple of months.
I had a long list of all of the sites I wanted to see, so we planned out the days so we could try to fit in as much as we could. We were able to see all of the big landmarks and most things on our list. It was an incredible trip with so many lasting memories. It was a trip we will not soon forget.
Little did we know that we would get a big surprise when we got back. :)














4 comments:

Kelly said...

I love your collages! Looks like it was a great trip =)

Halie said...

Thanks! I didn't think anyone really read my blog too much, but I wanted to start it up again to journal what is going on. I just learned to do those collages. I saw yours on your blog and liked them a lot, so I wanted to figure out how to do them as well.

Jenna said...

Yes, your collages look fantastic!!! What did you use to make them?

What a fun trip too! Matt and I have been able to do a lot over the years, but always with friends. Which is great fun, but I hope we have a "just the two of us trip" sometime too :o)

Halie said...

Thanks Jenna! I used a online site called Picnik. It does cost a little bit, to do more than a basic collage, but it is like $2 a month to use the site. It is a lot of fun to put them together and a great way to fit lots of pictures on one post.
Yes, it was such a fun trip, our favorite place that we have been too together.