Monday, May 5, 2008

Weddings and more

So, Matt and I have just entered a busy month for us.
This is our wedding month and we are no stranger to weddings of all shapes and sizes.
We are bound to have at least one wedding every summer.

Since Matt and I started dating in April 2004- we have been to 21, count it, 21 weddings together, that is an average of about 5 weddings per year!

Last summer we had one wedding each month, June, July and August, and all were out of town at least 5-6 hours away.


So needless to say, with those, moving into our first house and getting a puppy, we were very busy people last summer.









This was at my college roomate, Carrie's wedding. The three of us in green and Carrie and all roomed together senior year. What a blast!







This was at my best friend's wedding last August, I was Matron of Honor.



So each year I think the weddings will decrease b/c eventually everyone we know will be married. :), but they are still going strong. I am just waiting to for the babies to start soon. :)
but I do really love going to weddings b/c it always reminds me of our wedding, and you get to experience so many different types of ceremonies, food, etc., and support those you love.

So our weddings for this year are May 16th and 17th- in two different places, and one wedding May 23- in Michigan, so the next few weekends will be busy ones. but at least they are all together.

So for April and May, count it


4 Birthday's

3 Weddings

2 Mother's Day

1 Graduation

Whew, But hey, June looks pretty calm, for now.

1 comment:

Land of Lovings said...

wow! you guys are serious wedding people!

my sisters' weddings were the first I've been to in 6 years. before theirs I had only been to one other in my adult life! that's kind of weird isn't it?

thanks for making such a huge difference at my sister's wedding last weekend. i don't know what we would have done without you guys!