Friday, May 23, 2008

Our last wedding of the summer and pictures from last post..

So, today we leave for our last wedding of the summer.

We did find out our neighbor's are engaged, so we might have one more this year. So I can't say it's our last one of the year yet, b/c I am not sure. :)

But we are flying up today for Matt's cousin's wedding in Farminghton Hills, MI.

The wedding is tomorrow and then we are staying until Tuesday to have time to visit with some of his other family. We are going to be staying with his aunt and uncle, who live on a lake in Fenton, MI, this is about an hour north of Ann Arbor and the Univeristy of Michigan.

I was talking to Matt about how different it will be this time, going up norht, because the other two times I have been, were both during Dec., during Christmas time, so it was freezing and snowing.

So this will be fun to be up there when it is warm and get to enjoy the lake, when it isn't froze.

I will post some a pic from our time in Michigan this past Christmas, and then some when we get back, just to see how different it is.

Here are is a pic from Dec. of us standing on the frozen lake.



So from my last post, I mentioned posting some pics of my family to honor them for MOther's Day and their b'day's last week.


So, here ya go...











No comments: